In the early 1950’s, M.V Augustine, the founder established a liaising company in the name of Chandra Corporation. The company initially started operations with an association with a German Principal who manufactured Electrical Equipment including transformers, motors, and switchgears.
In the early 1960s, The Chandra Corporation transitioned into Industrial Engineering and Chemical Agency (IECA), as the company shifted focus to the Chemicals and Fertilizers Industry.
In 1978, M.V Augustine’s son George Augustine took over and went on to grow and establish the present day Geofranc Group .
© Geofranc 2016. All Rights Reserved. Powered by UFS Technologies.